No one business, organization, or team is the same – that’s why we custom build each Odyssey program to meet your needs:
- Does your team need to play hard together, celebrate achievements, tackle complex personnel issues, re-examine values and vision, or regroup after a stressful year?
- How much time do you have? Six hours or four days?
- How large is your group? Six executives or 50 staff members?
- Do you need a trained, professional facilitator?
- What season is best? Summer, fall, or winter?
- What is your budget?
We then pair one or more of our activities with your program and budget parameters.
Summer and fall activities:
- Hiking and peak ascents
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Backcountry fishing
- Llama orienteering
- Overnight in one or more 10th Mountain Division huts
- Nordic skiing
- Learn backcountry ski, avalanche safety and travel skills
- Overnight in one more 10th Mountain Division huts
Inquire about the Odyssey Program at 970-926-5299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Odyssey Program
: a long journey full of adventures
: a series of experiences that give knowledge or understanding to someone
Paragon Guides’s Odyssey Program is steeped in more than 30 years of experience developing custom, corporate programs that authentically enrich, restore, challenge, and reward. We ground our team development programs in outdoor adventures that engage body, mind, and spirit.