Join our weekly group ski tours from mid-December thru early April. Our Backcountry Ski Club provides a variety of backcountry adventures and is popular with both locals and visitors. Tours vary from Introductory to Advanced Levels. Join us for a day or the season.
$99 Per Person
- $6 Vail Pass Recreation Area fee additional (Vail Pass tours only)
- Lunch is ‘Bring your own’ or provided upon request ($20)
- Ski rental (AT and Telemark) available through our Dynafit Test Center
- Avalanche rescue gear available for rent: Pack, shovel, beacon, probe ($20)
- Ski Club Punch Card: 6 tours for $500
BACKCOUNTRY SKI CLUB FEATURES:
- Professional guides sharing their knowledge of the local mountains, avalanche awareness, touring skills, backcountry skiing techniques, map and compass, and winter ecology.
- Get to know other backcountry skiers both locally and from around the world.
2016-17 Tour Dates
- Dec. 10 (Sat) – Season Kick-off Tour
- Dec. 14 (Wed) – Companion Rescue
- Dec. 23 (Fri) – Vail Pass
- Dec. 27 (Tues) – Vail Pass
- Dec 31 (Sat) – New Year’s Eve – Guide’s Choice
- Jan. 6 (Fri) – Chicago Ridge
- Jan. 10 (Tues) – Companion Rescue
- Jan. 13 (Fri) – Bald Mountian
- Jan. 21 (Sat) – Vail Pass
- Jan. 29 (Sun) – Intro to Alpine Touring gear – Free Dynafit Demo!
- Feb. 1 (Wed) – Companion Rescue
- Feb. 4 (Sat) – Chicago Ridge
- Feb. 10 (Fri) – Machine Gun Ridge
- Feb. 14 (Tues) – Valentine’s Day – 2 for 1!!
- Feb. 25 (Sat) – Bald Mtn
- Mar. 4 (Sat) – North Commando Run
- Mar. 11 (Sat) – Bald Mtn
- Mar. 19 (Sun) – Chicago Ridge
- Mar. 25 (Sat) – Wingle Ridge / Shrine Pass Loop
- Apr. 2 (Sun) – Corn Snow Fest
* Tours may be altered due to weather, snow conditions, and other factors.