After years of trekking through the hut system, our guides have learned all the routes, shortcuts, and best lunch spots available in and around each hut. We can help plan your hut adventure based on your interests and fitness. Our hardworking llamas will carry the group gear and food taking the heavy load off your back. Your trip can be based out of just one hut or a hut-to-hut adventure.
Popular Summer Llama Treks
Vail to Aspen Interconnect
- July 31st – August 4th 2016
- September 11th – 15th 2016
- 5-day Llama Trek
- Travel the Western Hut System – Estin Hut, Gates Hut, Diamond J Guest Ranch and Margy’s Hut
- Cost: $1820 per person for 6-12 people, $2,125 per person for 4-6 people
- 4 person mininum
Colorado Trail Traverse
- July 5th – 7th 2016
- July 20th – 22nd 2016
- 10th Mountain Memorial Hut to Uncle Bud’s Hut
- Cost: $995 per person for 6 or more people, $1,325 per person for 3-5 people.
- 3 person mininum
- Custom dates can be arranged based on hut availability
- Access the Colorado Trail and alpine lakes
- Climb 13,209’ Homestake Peak
- Options to continue on to the Skinner Hut
Custom Trips Available – let us design a trip with your dates and trip goals in mind.